Engineering a Better World for You:
Think Tank Green, LLC is a full-service consulting engineering company, providing civil, hydrology and hydraulics, construction engineering, and project management services. Think Tank Green, LLC provides services to all sectors, including local, state and federal governments, businesses and individuals.
Our Vision is to improve the health, environment and prosperity of our world through civil engineering.
We are committed to providing innovative and responsive civil engineering services
- Integrity – We behave ethically and are respectful, open and honest in our business and personal lives.
- Quality Engineering – We provide high-quality engineering to meet client needs.
- Client Satisfaction – We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services
Why We are Different:
You may ask yourself how a small firm such as this can accomplish all these big ideals. Well, it is really quite simple. Our success depends on the adherence to three principals which guide this company:
- We provide innovative solutions by utilizing of our wealth of experience and technological advantages.
- Our hands on approach and individual attention of qualified personnel results in a superior product.
- We have a reputation with our clients for responsive service.
- The Principal and Project Managers provide individual attention to all clients.
- This firm is committed to providing superior service.
- As a small firm, we have low overhead.
- With our wealth of experience we arrive at better solutions faster.
- These savings are passed on to our clients with lower design fees and project management costs.
- BSCE, University of Arkansas, 2000
- Registered Civil Engineer No. 12389, Arkansas, 2005
- Author of Three Books:
- Stop Contractor Rip Offs
- Black Mold: It’s Effects and How to Rid Your Home of It
- Radon: Nuclear Fallout in Your Home
What to know more? Please read this letter from our Principal Engineer